About Empowerment Physical Therapy
At Empowerment Physical Therapy, we love to empower people aged 40+ and above to resume living the life they want and deserve. Which means a life free from painkillers where you don’t have to worry about bothering the doctor and can do and enjoy all of the things you love, without the fear of pain holding you back.
When something like chronic pain strikes your knees, lower-back, neck or shoulders, or if you experience an injury from sport or exercise – we know it’s very tempting to leave it and hope it’ll simply “go away on its own” with time and rest… That you’ll wake up someday and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened in the first place – but that’s usually not the case… and often the pain ends up worse… than it was when it first started.
We also know it’s very easy to reach into the bathroom cabinet for painkillers and take them whenever pain strikes to eases it off fast – but all those painkillers are not good for your health in the long run and they do nothing but mask the pain instead…
Or, maybe you’re left feeling confused, even skeptical because you’ve seeked advice from other healthcare professionals, or a Physio in the past, and nothing they seemed to say or do helped.
Can you relate?
- Thought the pain would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- Paid several visits to the Doctor, only to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers” – then weeks later go back to see the Doctor again, only to be prescribed MORE rest and an even stronger dose of painkillers
- Received multiple injections that may have provided temporary relief and sometimes make it worst
- Been told by doctors that surgery could solve the problem but only to find out that the surgery did not help…and are prescribed more pain pills that was caused by the surgery
- Been referred by the doctor to see another specialist, then when after waiting so long to be seen – were given a sheet of exercises, which did nothing to ease the pain quick, if at all
- Watched and tried YouTube exercises but those exercises either didn’t do a thing or aggravated the pain – making it 10 times worse
- Thought it would be a good idea to rest because the pain was so bad, but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight
- Been told by a family member or friend that “everybody gets aches and pains as they get older” – making it easy to accept it’s “just a part of life and aging…”
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone… At Empowerment Physical Therapy we hear this all the time… In fact people who come to see us have often:
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physical therapist to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Found by Shi-Feng Lin
Empowerment Physical Therapy is founded by Shi Feng Lin – one of the leading Physical Therapist in New York City, with the mission to EMPOWER people with the tools & knowledge to LEAD an active, healthy, and happy life.
Shi Feng has been helping people just like you – for years – who wants to stay mobile & independent so they can get the most enjoyment out of life for many years to come!
We believe people aged 40+ should have exceptionally better access to great care to help them stay active, mobile and free from painkillers.
If you would like to know how the team at Empowerment Physical Therapy can help you live with less pain and get back to feeling great again – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free online visit:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People:
- Stay active – so you can run after your kids all day, take your grandchildren to the park with ease and enjoy a nice round of golf, run or walk anytime that suits you
- Stay free from painkillers – so you’re not always reaching in the cabinets for painkillers to ease the pain whenever it strikes – PLUS they’re not good for your long-term health anyway, and don’t actually do anything to fix the problem, just mask it
- Avoid dangerous surgery – we’ll help you get to the root-cause of what’s going on quick – often inside 20 minutes, so you don’t have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it
- Find out what’s wrong – we’ll help give you the peace of mind and ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- Get more enjoyment out of life – so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you, and finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life the way it should be – free from the curse of chronic pain…
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at Empowerment Physical Therapy, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: