How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Painkillers and WITHOUT Having To Wear A Support or Brace…
⬅ ⬅ ⬅ Get the book
If you’re living with bad knees, they’re painful or they ache – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
You can’t quite point your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees – but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see at Empowerment Physical Therapy.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
Why is This Happening to Me?
Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months – sometimes more?…
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it’ll eventually “ease off” and go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Knee Pain will be a thing of the past… But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Another scenario we see all the time is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “rest”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s not better” – but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe a knee support.
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “a part of life” – as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain – and as soon as they wore off, the Knee Pain stops you in your tracks again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You’ve tried using things like Knee supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
- You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ – but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely and quickly, again – and make sure that the problems doesn’t come back any time soon.
- Avoid sitting in awkward positions – the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you’re putting your knees in awkward, un-natural positions – which knees aren’t built to be in for too long. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get real, “hands-on” treatment – Physical Therapy is proven to help people with Knee pain. In fact at Empowerment Physical Therapy, it’s one of the most common issues we see people aged 40+ living with. If your Knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Empowerment Physical Therapy can help you live with less knee pain – we invite you to start with a completely FREE, no-obligation, risk-free online visit:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
- We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
- We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you…
- We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
- Basically… the Physical Therapy Team at Empowerment Physical Therapy can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic Knee pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
After two months I have no pain and I’m back to my walking and feeling great. He is dedicated and loves what he does. To me he was my healer and I will always cherish his teachings.